Brain Farts

Monday, June 9, 2008

Domesticated

The product I've been eagerly awaiting was finally delivered to my home today. And I'm not even ashamed to admit that I LOVE IT! My hatred for folding laundry is well known, but now, not only do I get perfect shirt folds every time, it's kind of... fun? (Wow, that sounded like a sound-bite from a HSN commercial.) Now, as much as I love this thing, I think we all know it's not going to replace my dependence on "fluff-and-fold" laundries. It ain't that damn fun. But nonetheless, it resolves my pet-peeves of not being able to fold my T-shirts consistently and quickly.


As seen on TV!

And just to make sure I kept some semblance of masculinity, you know I had to get mine in black.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home