Brain Farts

Monday, May 19, 2008

Creep of the Week - Video Game Store Guy

There's a new breed of Comic Book Store Guy, and we'll call them "Video Game Store Guy". I was reading an article about the Wii Fit, and it stated it would be released today. However, most, if not all stores will actually be selling it this Wednesday. Here's a quick transcript of what happened when I went to GameSpot to try to pick it up.

Me: Is the Wii Fit out today?
Video Game Store Guy: No, it comes out the 21st. Did you reserve a copy?
Me: No.
VGSG (in that annoying, sarcastic, dorky manner): Well... good luck then! You're going to have some trouble getting it when it comes out.
Me: I should be all right.
Me (in my own head): FUCK YOU.

I'm not one to shit on how someone makes a living, but let's just say you have no right to speak to me in any demeaning manner when you're in your forties, working in a video game store, and haven't seen it since it's seen you. Fucking dork.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home