Brain Farts

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Creep of the Week - Luo, the Chinese Bride

This weeks runner-up's all have something in common... No Clue. They included:

  • An uptight school principal. Reminds me of the Family Guy episode where the teacher continues to yell at a student to take his hat off in class. His yarmulke.
  • Old people with nothing better to do. Instead of worrying about those whipper-snapper's fashion statements (which I also hate by the way), why not spend your free time actually doing something important? I don't know, maybe like voting? What the hell is it with Florida and elections?
  • Boyfriend of the Year. Umm... yeah. I would think that after DAY ONE of being in there it would be too much for me, and I'd either get some help or get the hell out.

Our winner however can only be described as the Wife of the Year. Yikes. You really can't even make up any jokes about this. What is there to say? She's a bit hot-headed? She overreacted? Um, yes. Yes she did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home