Brain Farts

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hero of the Week - Voters of Brattleboro, Vermont

Last Thursday I started a gimmicky blog feature called "Creep of the Week" that basically calls out people in the news for their behavior. Now while I admit, it's fun talking about people, I've noticed that in my search for creeps, there were five times as many heroes. So as to not wallow in negativity, every Tuesday I'll offer my Hero of the Week, spotlighting people who go above and beyond to help out, have a cool idea, or just normally do good by others. You know, the stuff we're supposed to do.

This week's hero(es) are the good folks of Brattleboro, Vermont. They've basically drafted a symbolic measure to have President Bush or Vice-President Cheney arrested if they ever visit their town. Of course it's a bit extreme and will never be taken seriously... but let's face it... the idea is AWESOME! Good job guys.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home