Brain Farts

Monday, January 28, 2008

Gotta love stiff old white men

I'm a little late to the party but I finally heard/saw this today. Needless to say, it's an instant classic. He definitely gets my vote now, due to the fact that he speaks my language. He really has his finger on the pulse of the young African-American. OK, but seriously, how fucking condescending, ignorant, and just plain racist is it to feel the need to "talk black" around Black people? You can't just say, "Hello?", or "Nice to meet you all!", or the very simple but still popular, "Good afternoon!" Do you think that if there's no reference to a rap song then we won't understand what you're saying? I wish there were such thing as a negative vote. Fuck Romney.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home