Brain Farts

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Quick Hits 10/4

  • Thinking back to that disastrous meal/happy hour at Koda, it's possible that we were just seeing another menu item.
  • The Raiders are 2-2, equaling their win total from all of last year. Although the defense has regressed, the surprise this year is the running game.
  • My California Golden Bears are undefeated and sit at #3 in both of the major polls! Good looking out to the fan voters on the ESPNU poll. Go Bears!
  • I wiped out my laptop and re-installed the operating system, meaning I had to re-install a bunch of software. As I was installing the newest version of Windows Live Messenger, I came across this. Seems like a pretty cool idea.
  • This relatively new music service seems interesting. Has anyone used it yet? Let me know.
  • I know this only interests me, but as a web developer and programming hobbyist, this is actually a bit of exciting news. Yeah, I'm a geek, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home