Brain Farts

Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm off!

As most of you know, I'm headed to Central America for a month-long vacation. Due to my old age, my memory is continuously worsening, so I'm going to attempt to keep a running diary/journal/blog of my experience over there. Hopefully I stick to it (and can periodically find an internet cafe) and hopefully you will deem my posts interesting and worthy of reading. And if not, maybe you can just check them occasionally to make sure I'm still alive. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone. I'll see you clowns when I get back. Late, Derry

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • "old age" ... I'm sure the beer doesn't help either. Have fun! We're all insanely jealous and will want to hear all the sorted details over a cold brewski when you get back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:53:00 PM  

  • Waiting....

    By Blogger Moni, At Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:09:00 PM  

  • Hey man, Kobe was on fire yesterday in the USA intrasquad game. He ended up hitting the game winning shot. it was vegas so you know there was a lot of action there

    By Blogger Shamar, At Monday, July 23, 2007 11:56:00 AM  

  • didn't know you were able to walk so much! i guess the prowl for females and good beer will give you that energy. are we going to have to sit with a baby book and start creating names for the legacy you might have left behind? make me proud! =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home